Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Whooo HOO!!!

Two Weeks Off of any praise team practice or leading!!! CAN I get an AMEN! Whoo Hooo!!!

Oh yea
No team practice
Oh yea
No team leading
Uh huh
Goin Home now
Get to see
My Family

bum ba da dum ba da dum bom bom

I asked another praise team in the area if they would be willing to lead ours for a couple of weeks and they said YES!!

And that's not all!!! Are you sitting down?!! Prayers have been answered!! We got a good offer on our house!!!! IT looks like things are going through!!! WHOO HOOO!!! Can I get a shout of P-R-A-I-S-E!!!! Okay, I'm not T.D. Jakes....just a want ta be.

Well, I must be off to pack and get headed home!!! :) Hope you are having a great day! Oh yea, it looks like there may be some severe weather coming....I'm trying to beat it so I would covet your prayer support for travel!

3 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

You're hilarious, girl. By the way- I couldn't tell from your last comment on my blog if your have a home business?? I don't sell a lot on e-bay. Just a little here and there. I am sending a trial article right now to be hired as a free-lance writer. I am hoping that I get accepted!!!!!!

LiteratureLover said...

Cutie! I can just hear you doing that rap. I am so happy that you get some time off to just enjoy life. We will be praying for your travel.

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperMom said...

Gee, I feel like I should stand up and dance to read that post.

YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!