Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shhhhh

I saw a video clip that really touched me...well several from this site www.sermonvideos.com. I want to share the words to one.

Shhhhh.....

Stop thinking
planning
worrying

about your marriage
taxes
cars
the news
your job
money
relationships
sports
the stock market
what's on tv
your future
your past
your kids
your education
your weekend
your wardrobe

about where you will eat

after this

None of that compares to what I have to tell you

but you have to listen

Be silent

Be Calm

Be Still

and know

that I am God.

4 comments:

heartsjoy said...

I love that you love to hear from Him. I do too and feel a real void when I haven't listened.

LiteratureLover said...

That's refreshing.

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

This is exactly what I need to do after the week I've had... Be still and listen to Him.

heartsjoy said...

ll and TOFTG - It was refreshing and just what I needed to hear as well. I'm glad it touched you in the same ways.