Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hair Reformation

While being at my Mom's she tried desperately to help my bleached blond (that I had previously messed up) with very dark one inch roots take a better turn. She pulled my hair through to do some low lights. Well, we pulled a little too much through and it all turned dark. It was like a dark ash gray....hmmm...nice. We decided the next day it must be remedied again so once again I went through the poking my head while she painstakingly pulled it through yet another time. Finally I would look natural. She didn't pull as much hair through and although it is much lighter it is more of a dark blond with a few highlights. Aww well, we tried. I don't want my hair to fall out so we must stop for now but maybe in a month....heehee....Mom is begging me not to touch my hair again. I feel it was a process from ugly egg to trying to get to the swan. Maybe I made it to a wan.

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

It looks great!!