Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dancing

I have had so much fun family time this week. It has been good. It is hard to feel you want to be in two places but can only reside in one at a time.

While we were at my sister she and I enjoyed listening to music and dancing around while making lunches or cleaning up or just being goofy.

Anytime my kids hear upbeat music their little bodies just get to grooving. I love to watch the process.

My nieces put on a skating show for me that was just to die for!! They got costumes that really made me excited to go see the show. They did a terrific job!! Little ice princesses in the making.

My nephew is a hoot!! His dance is a jive and boogie (kindof like his Daddy) ! He really hears the beat and can move to it!

My Mom and Dad have been taking dance lessons and I got to see their moves....very cute!!! I would love to do this with my husband....exercise, romance and fun!

I love that God did put dancing in the Bible and He loves for us to dance unto Him. I think how fun it is for me to watch others dance for joy and I can see why He must love it.

So, off I go to dance another day and enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

You can dance! You can jive!
Having the time of your life...
See that girl, watch that scene...
Dig in the Dancing Queen...

LiteratureLover said...

Hey dancing queen! It IS fun to dance and just have fun celebrating.

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Hmm--this dancing business...wow! I don't know. Do you remember that time at the boogie place in your college town and one of your classmates was part of the group that was there to confront the backsliders? Tee hee!
Spencer