Thursday, March 30, 2006

Menu Plans

I was inspired to write out my plans due to my sister(LL) and friend(TOFTG). I wanted to link to their sites but my link button is acting up. Plus, it just helps me when I get it on paper or blog...:)

Monday
L-Mac & Cheese, fruit salad
S- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Cheesy Potatoes
Carrots and Peas
Fruit Salad

Tues.
L- Grilled turkey & cheese
S- Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
fruit

Wed.
L-Hot Pocket sandwich
S-Creamy Chicken with Pasta, veggies, bread and butter

Thurs.
L-PBJ
S-Chicken fajitas or enchildas
Refried beans and rice

Friday
L-Meat, Cheese and Fruit Kabobs (copied from my sister)
S-Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Green beans

Sat.
L-chicken nuggets, chips,
carrots and broccli, fruit
S - Pizza at the church

Sun.
L-Out to Eat
S-Cereal

3 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Yum. Thanks for sharing. I really like to look at other people's menus.

The bacon wrapped tenderloin sounds YUMMY.

What's a fruit kabob?

LiteratureLover said...

Thanks for the menu ideas! They all look yummy.

heartsjoy said...

My sister showed me this one so I have to give LL all the credit. She did it while I was visiting and it is so cute. You get a straw--preferably a sturdy one like coffee stirrers--and line up pieces of meat, cheese, fruit. It is really cute and the kids love it! Glad you liked the menu.