Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Sister-hood

I have been visiting family and having a blast! I LOVE LOVE my Sista!
She and I Love to talk and laugh!

She is the one I can turn to when the mexican dinner is hitting my bladder and give a look to let her know a bathroom is needed pronto ain't no time to climb a ladder! She doesn't shudder or complain but only lets me do my thing.

She is the one who can turn music on and we sing together at the top of our lungs. We love to dance and act as on stage hoping that no one will see through the window blades. We still love using our old hand mikes and laughing at each other which isn't so nice.

I love to tease and get her goat because she gives me a look that can make me roll.

She is the one who can twitch her tiny nose and look like bewitching's samatha and poise.

Tonight we were visiting in the room and she asked me if that made me think of a girl we had known. I couldn't recall and she went out of the room only to come flying as if shooting bullets from boobs. I lost it with laughter and she calmly said "You don't recall?" All that she heard was very loud Ha Ha's.

She is all about details and loves her graph paper. She sometimes likes improv but would rather be safer.

She has always loved to read and books are a treat. I can't wait for her first written book I know I will be glued to my seat.

She is the person all friends want to know. She is loyal to the end and no punches will throw. She speaks truth in love and is empathetic and kind. She is like a ruby, a very rare find. I love her so deeply and feel that God knew, deep in that womb He must create two. I love that she enters life stages with me and that we challenge each other as we grow into maturity.

I love that she looks to God to be her guide and follows His word trying not to glide by. She loves her sweet husband and darling little children and strives to be a better servant. She leads other women by the life that she leads, allowing them to see her up moments and retreats.

She takes pride in her work and cares for her home. Living life's moments for the Lord on the throne.

I don't know how to express the joy that she brings it reminds me simply of hearing her sing.

I cannot believe how blessed I have been to have Such a Sister and Such a Dear Friend!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Wow, that is sooo incredibly sweet. I am jealous of the bond y'all share. Such a gift...

janiners said...

you both are lucky to have each other, girls! those kind of special relationships are truly God-given and blessed. i'm glad you have been enjoying your time together! how could you not?! :-)

SuperMom said...

Oh, now I'm bawling!! Your sister is everything you said, and even more.
Her sister's pretty cool, too ;-)
Love you both!

LiteratureLover said...

Whaa! That was so precious that it made me cry! Thank you for those sweet, sweet words. I have only one thing to say, "Ditto!" (Except for the part about graph paper since you usually prefer improv!)