Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Love Song

My Dearest husband just made my week!! He sent me a love song via the internet with love from him!! How sweet is that!!! We are also getting to go to marriage conference this weekend which ends in a date night while kids have fun at the church!! I am SO excited! We haven't had an alone date night since we moved! WHOO HOO!! I have always loved going to marriage conferences. Some people think they are just for folks with problems (by the way, what marriage doesn't have some problems) but I think it is so great for the continued health of a marriage. I love getting away and simply focusing on us and our dynamics! It always gives us new things to work on and better ways to keep our marriage be healthy! I sure do love my husband and I feel so blessed that God has given me the treasure of him.

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

How precious!!! And what a way to speak to YOUR heart especially, through a song. I am so glad that you're getting a date night!! Enjoy!

janiners said...

what a sweet guy! the marriage conference/retreat sounds fun and i'm sure it will be a wonderful time for you two to spend some time together. how nice! enjoy!