Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Birthday ValiantDad!!!

Today is my precious Hubby's birthday!!! He will never let me forget that I am 1 year and 3 months older than him. :) Nice. I tease but his sense of humor has always been something I Love! He makes me laugh all the time and even when it might sometimes be in appropriate. He can say something histerical and then keep a solemn face so I look like the childish one laughing while he is calm. His blogger name fits him perfect. He is valiant indeed. He is brave enough to make the hard decisions and soft enough to have compassion with us. When I first met him his mannerisms and character truly made me think of the gentlemen in the victorian age. He is a leader to the core. Yet, he is loving and caring as well. He leads by his own actions and example. He searches how to follow the Lord and lead his family. He is a man of GREAT Faith, not a worrier. He is the rock that his name represents. He is willing to review his actions and be man enough to know when to apologize and make things right. He is a terrific Dad! He has always chosen to be a part of our kids lives and loves them so much. When we were first married he made the decision to put family first even throughout ministry. This is hard to do because there are always needs but he knows when to draw that line. The kids know he loves them and they adore him! He is a wonderful husband, friend, confidant, love, and leader to me! We have always teased because whatever personality test he takes it is usually in a low percentage because it is always a unique mix. However, I am honored to have one of the few of his personality. He is my gift from God, my true treasure and I cherish him daily and especially today, the day God first brought him into the world to bless so many! I love you honey! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

LiteratureLover said...

Tell your sweet husband to have a WONDERFUL birthday. Go do something fun!! (And tell him I'm tired of the invisi-blog. He needs some new material.) L