Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dances With Wolves

I don't know how many remember a movie by that name but it had to do with indians and they had names that describe them. Anyway, tonight when my daughter declared her name (as she was delivered to me in the mail, in a box) as "Cuddles with Momma" I couldn't help but think of it. Son decided that he would be the dog and took the name Rover. Anyway, I, of course, was the Mommy...it was really a challenging role for me. They really were quite hysterical, son stretching and turning head sideways and trying to get on blankets that were not his, all reflecting our dog. He also did not talk or smile being that dogs don't. "Cuddles with momma" soon changed her name to "cute and cuddly". Anyway, it was a fun pretend time with Mommy having much laughter. Son had also made a movie earlier and without realizing he was filming I asked him a question in the middle of it while he was being the mean scary covered man and he answered "Yes ma'am". We all got pretty tickled when watching it and I felt bad that I had blown his bad boy cover. Well, off I go, I'm thinking what I would like my new name to be "Washes with soap", "folder of laundry", "fixer of food", "player with children", "embracer of humiliation", "hearty loud laugher" (okay, I know you are probably hoping I will stop)......

4 comments:

SuperMom said...

Don't forget, Experimenter with Hair.

heartsjoy said...

Oh yes! How could I forget that one!

LiteratureLover said...

Good one! I'll have to say that "Cuddles with Mama" is pretty adorable.

heartsjoy said...

ll - I thought that was pretty cute myself!

Dad - Aww, thanks! I Really like that title!:)