Monday, February 20, 2006

My son saying

My son came in to me today and said "Mom, you know that song that says there is nothing my God cannot do? Well, that is not entirely true. When you are a Christian, God can never leave you, annnddd He can not be mean. "

"Mom, do you know how many times our heart beats in a year?"
Me "No"
"Do you give up?"
Me "yes, do you know the answer?"
"yes, 40 million times. Isn't that cool?"
"That is cool honey."

My son has always been a learner who asks questions and seeks answers. When he was two it was Very apparent but then I realized it is his way of learning and now I love watching his questions turn into a learning moment. Learning either for him or me. :)

5 comments:

valiantdude said...

yes I like that blog about me

LiteratureLover said...

I'll have to say that I can hear him saying those things. Cutie! I am a co-questioner so I understand just wanting to find out. Way to go learning dude!

LiteratureLover said...

Hey! L

heartsjoy said...

laughing, sorry ll, still laughing.

LiteratureLover said...

Um, no!