Monday, January 30, 2006

Baby

My daughter loves to play baby. By that I don't mean playing with babydolls but rather being the baby. She can really act like a baby would act and she constantly has me laughing. She will sometimes out of the blue make a fake poopy sound and when I turn around she will look up at me with this surprised look as if she was a baby that didn't know what just happened. She also will crawl around me and cry for something until I give it. (sometimes I tell her to stop the crying since that is not the fond part I want to re-live- ;). She will remind me when she is eating that I need to buckle her into a high chair. She will actually do mannerisms like what she really did when a baby and it really takes me back. I guess if I must loose my baby to new growth then I will enjoy when she takes me back by pretending to be a baby.

Tonight she said "Mommy that looks like a brick" pointing to my chest area. (I know, what is it with that area lately!) I said "A brick?" She said, "Yea, the way it goes across looks like a brick". We all busted up laughing. Later that evening she was talking about our dogs big eyes, and how they boinked out. While showing me by making her eyes bulge out she made the sound effects "doink".

5 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

Cutie! I can see her doing all those things. Thanks for the word picture! Give "baby" a hug from me. ;)

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

That is so precious. When Jane was born, it was so hard on Anna, that she made us promise to call her "baby #1" and we called Jane "baby #2". There are lots of perks to being a baby, huh?

heartsjoy said...

Dad, your comments always make me laugh....I don't think we will be using that new nickname. L

That is so cute, M, Baby 1 and 2.

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Hey- I know! Your theme song can be, "She's a Brick House." Well, maybe not.

heartsjoy said...

Laughing, I think NOT. ;)