Thursday, January 12, 2006

Alarmed

Last night I got to go out later evening with a friend of mine from church. She has 5 kids and is usually very busy so we got some alone time that way. My hubby was with the kids. He and I didn't get a lot of time to talk before he went to work so I was surprised later when my son began telling me about his sister. He said "Mom, (sister)kindof passed out last night. I said"WHAT?!" He seemed more alarmed then, and told me the story of how they were brushing their teeth and she seemed to just go limp. Daddy happened to be in the bathroom helping them thankfully and caught her. I asked her if she remembered this and she said No. I asked if she was playing around with Daddy and she said no. I asked her if she saw black or felt tired right before she passed out. She said she didn't pass out. Peter said she acted as if nothing had happened after coming too as if she didn't even know that anything had happened. She seemed alarmed when we were talking about it all and asked if we could stop talking about it. It really scared her brother. Daddy said it was really pretty freaky. After talking with him later he also said she had been asleep before and he woke her to potty and brush teeth. So, my thought then was that maybe she just wasn't really awake in the first place. However, it did alarm me. She has had this fever and congestion virus and has been very tired this week. So, please keep her in your prayers that God will heal. Thanks.

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

Poor little thing! I'm glad Daddy was right there when it happened. :{

SuperMom said...

Weird! I hope you're right.