Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday My Beautiful Niece

Happy Birthday to my first Niece!
I cannot believe she is turning 11 on this very day! It truly makes me misty eyed and SCARED! Just kidding. sortof. I remember the day of her birth and what incredible joy it brought to our whole family! I was holding her for the first time and she was sucking my (very clean)finger. She was beautiful from the beginning and I knew God had a wonderful plan for her life. I remember some of her first words being "uh oh" and "beah". I remember her little chubby cheeks and her loving hugs when I would come to visit. She has always been organized and could probably direct us all if we would let her. She just has a knack for knowing how and what to do. She is incredibly crafty! She creates such beautiful things from knitting scarfs to sewing doll clothes to cooking yummy food and drawing gorgeous art! I am always amazed at all the gifts and talents God has given her. I think some of my favorite things about her is that she has a huge heart!! She was giving to others from such a small age. I remember one time she had a bank for people to give to the "love Jesus" foundation or something like that in order to give to some needy people! She is wise with her spending but generous with her giving. She is anxious to help and include kids of any age. She is a rare jewel and a treasure and I love her dearly! Happy birthday sweet princess!

5 comments:

valiantdude said...

That was a good blog and tell her Happy birthday

LiteratureLover said...

I couldn't agree more! :)

SuperMom said...

I second the notion on the big heart! I've never known a young lady like her.

heartsjoy said...

Whwell Sure she's like her poppa!;)

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

What a sweet blog. This is going to be fun keeping up with you guys!!