Saturday, December 24, 2005

Naughty List

We have had my in-law family in since Wed. It has really been fun. We let the kids play the first night they got here while we chatted. The next day we went to the beach and took some pictures and ate seafood. Friday we went to Mexico for eating and shopping. Much fun. Today we had an early birthday party for Jesus and let the kids hit the pinata and open presents. In the midst of all this of course we are all eating until we are sick. Then, half the crew left to fly home and the rest headed to a beach condo for the night leaving us here tonight with just our family. We were just relaxing and taking things easy when my daughter looked at me and said "Mommy, do you think I am on the naughty list?" I got a so tickled but tried to hold it together. I asked her if she thought she was on the list and she said "Well, sometimes I am naughty." Whewll, aren't we all! So, I said that only kids characterized by naughtiness would probably be on that list. Then she and brother named a few they thought were on that list. Ha! I tried to give the other side to those kids as well. I just thought that little cutie girl and voice and question were too funny. Merry Christmas Eve!!!

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

Oh, poor little thing. She couldn't be on the naughty list! But that is so cute that she asked. I laughed pretty hard about them giving names of who might be on the naughty list. Cute story.

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

I love your blog. I linked you to mine. Michelle R