Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Honored

Today I was honored to just wake up and meet another day. It was cooler today and felt so great, more like December. I was honored today to share a first with my daughter. She joined with me in sewing actually using the machine and making two things that turned out beautiful. I was so amazed and honored to share these moments with her. I was honored to sit and cuddle up with my son while he showed me a project he had been working on. It was a movie involving legos. It was so imaginative and funny! I was so awed and honored. I was honored today to have a friend in desperation cry out to me. Honored to be given the opportunity to be trusted by her. I was honored today to sing worship to my Lord in praise team practice. It was a time of real reaching to Him and realizing yet again how wonderful He is. I was honored by having old friendships re-awakened with an e-mail as well as newer friendships. I was honored to receive an uplifting cd from my Mom who thought I would enjoy it. I was honored to have a loving letter from my Dad telling me of a time that he had an experience that related to my experience. I was honored today to have laughs and talk with my sister. Honored to kiss and hug my husband. Honored to think of the newborn King. Thank you Lord, for giving me so many moments to feel honored.

2 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I'm so glad you finally got that cd. I've been wanting to talk to you about it! :-) Sounds like you had a fun day!

janiners said...

your post brought me to tears. i can sense your gratefulness in every simple thing. reading this reminds me that God uses ordinary people to accomplish His extraordinary will and that everything done in His name, no matter how seemingly small, is incredible. :-)

p.s. hope you and the family are all settling in well in your new home

love ya,
janine