Sunday, December 04, 2005

MaMaaa! My Bambino!

My little girl is fascinated with being a baby. A while back when we were trying to learn some spanish before our move she learned how they said mamaaa and I would say My bambino. Her brother told me how cute she sounded when she said it and I agreed. It makes me smile everytime! It is a little game we have now and she loves to sit in my lap and cuddle. She still likes to have snuggle time with me. She also curls up and pulls her hair with one hand while sucking her two fingers(pointer and middle) of her right hand. Man, I remember when she first found then and now here we are trying to get her to stop. I have to admit that her Daddy is much better on staying on top of that than me. I just love watching her. God made such a lovely creature when he made her.

Last night when my kids were going to bed my daughter put her tooth under the pillow but wanted to keep the tooth. I told her she could leave a message asking to keep it. Then my son who just lost a tooth a few days before also wanted his tooth back. He got sentimentle and I told him if she (toothfairy) had kept it maybe he could ask for that back. Needless to say she got money and they both got to keep their teeth. What they will do with it I do not know but we have them!

I got crafty today and began making an edwardian inspired dress. No pattern but just trying to make it the way I want. My mother finds it humorous that I don't want a pattern, she told me they are not very expensive. It is just the principle of the thing. I guess I think it would just be faster if I didn't have to do all that measuring and cutting of patterns. Of course the outcome might show how much I need it but nevertheless it is fun to create! My own little crafty bambino!

1 comment:

LiteratureLover said...

I have to say it cracked me up when your son wanted his tooth back too. It's a good thing the tooth fairy is sentimental enough to keep the tooth. The tooth fairy at our house would have already tossed it! :-)