Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tag, I'm it!!

TAG! I'm it! I've been tagged! :) I'm so excited! I enjoy a good blog-game. I've been tagged by www.prayingforaprodigal.blogspot.com. I must list six random things about myself, and then tag six more people. They have instructed me to "First post your six things, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog." Not one that likes to disappoint, here goes!

1. I got to sing with a 300 person choir behind me backing me up....talk about cool backup.

2. I have an amazing twin sister who I LOVE....http://www.memoirsofaministerswife.blogspot.com aka Literature Lover. I also have a brother who I LOVE who is 6 years younger than us almost to the day...born the day after us.

3. I LOVE my new virtual friends and blogging!

4. I am a Major "Hugger".

5. I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Counseling and Religious Education.

6. I am Crazy about my hubby and kids!!

Since my link is still not working I am going to share the names but it won't link to them. Since I am only allowed six I will let you guys tag the others. :) I tag Literature Lover, Butterfly1976, JulieBohemian, JoyfulJourney, ThisOne'sForThe Girls, Sarah. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

I feel as though I knew most of these things about you, ok all of them, thus they don't seem all that random. You are pretty cool though. Don't let that go to your head. I am going to tag you back now, six times cuz you are the only blogger I know. HA HA...Now come up with thirty more random things about yourself. :o)

Bttrfly1976 said...

BEWARE: My blog is getting to be as cute as yours...I'm apparantly more technologically advanced than I thought, or a really good guesser. :-p Oh yeah, and really going to bed now. Btw, you can go to settings and change your time zone to Central so that you will be on the same clock as the rest of us Texans. Luv ya!!!

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

I'm in! :) I always loved tag. :)

heartsjoy said...

JulieB - I would love to have my brain picked...;) I think you can e-mail me from profile but not sure. If not, I would be happy to list my e-mail on comments.

BTF1976-yours is looking great but not cuter...cause my kids are one this one..:)

TOFTG - Glad to have pleased you with the tag...I know what you mean about the waiting to get picked thingy...the only reason they might pick me was for entertainment..NOT sports ability! :)L

Bttrfly1976 said...

You do have beautiful children, but............you have seen the good looking kids on my page, haven't you???