Thursday, April 13, 2006

Friends

Thank you all for the sweet comments and prayers. I feel God is really showing me that I need to trust him and let my offenses go...forgiving. Anyway, one thing I am completely thankful for in life is friends! I think God gave them as such encouragement! When we moved I really missed my friends and still do, but I am making new ones and as silly as this may sound...I love blogworld!!! and my friends here as well!!! :)

I was reading from another Mom whose son has left for a job far away. It made me cry but also was SOOO sweet you will have to check it out.(http://www.prayingforaprodigal.blogspot.com ) BTW, I try to link, you know where you hit the link button and then are able to put a word and link the address, but it isn't working. Is anyone else having this problem? Let me know if you have a solution!

Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment:

thebarefootpoet said...

You've added links before, just be sure you are entering everything correctly, you know the "http" and stuff. I'm sure you are, but thats all I can think of. I commented on your last post, and you have lots of friends who support you.