Friday, June 02, 2006

God's Provision!

"God is faithful even when we are faithless" (part of a verse in the Bible that has ministered to me....at the moment can't remember the reference will have to fill in later)

I want to thank so many of you for your sweet encouraging words. Michelle, thank you for your blog and continued encouragement to us! My family and friends have done so much...they have given money, hosted us in their homes, helped us move, brought us food and certificates etc. I believe all of that is God's provisions.

Also, we had an amazing moment when we were getting down to nitty gritty and bills were rolling in, a man who had been at our last church somehow heard about us coming back and our situation. We really don't know how he knew because we hadn't told to many people in this area yet. However, God allowed him to know and impressed him to give to us. He wrote us a check for $5000.00!!! I cannot keep quiet about it because all of you are praying and I must give testimony to God providing!! WE are thrilled and thanking God! I had peace that God would provide, He has done it before but he also allows us to struggle at times for learning reasons. Needless to say, I was overjoyed when the money was revealed. Relief and less stress for this month. Thank you God!!

So, thank you for your continued prayer support. I am only briefly at a computer. We will not have internet until around Tues. I miss getting to chat. Hope you are all doing well! Thanks for your love. It has brought me to tears!

11 comments:

janiners said...

girl, I am overflowing with tears of joy for you and your family over God's incredible provision! believing for and in God's provision always challenges my faith, but He has NEVER failed to come through. Thank you God, for being the Keeper and Sustainer of our lives! Thank you for the testimony of my sweet friend. Still praying for you, girl, and rejoicing with you. Love you!

MamaBear said...

HALLELUJAH! He is so faithful! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful testimony with us. I will continue to pray for you and your family and look forward to many more stories of how He is blessing your family.

thebarefootpoet said...

Here's the words to one of my favorite songs:
You are bigger than songs, greater than words
And if words escape us now, You will still be God
So hear our souls crying to You, for You are good, Faithful King
You are good, You are good, we are free, You are good, You're alive and we're alive and You are good
You are good

Love you guys.

joyfuljourney said...

Yeah! So glad you had a chance to post. I've missed you. We've been anxious to hear how things are going. I'll try to call you next week!

God is so good and His provision is incredible!

So, are you unpacked? We've been here 6 months and I still have boxes in the garage!!

Bttrfly1976 said...

Is it Tuesday yet???????????????

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

It was soooo great to see you at the wedding today. I'm so happy to hear that God has been providing. Of course, we knew He would-- but it's always the "when" that we worry about, isn't it?

MamaBear said...

By BV, do you mean Bentonville or Bella Vista? I'm in Fayetteville which is just a little south of there. Hope your move goes well and you settle into your new home quickly!

LiteratureLover said...

I'm so happy for you! It's incredible how peaceful you've been through all of this. God is good.

SuperMom said...

God is good!

Glad you are getting settled in and am looking forward to getting connected with you again :-)

Sarah said...

Thank you for testifying to God's faithfulness -- many of us need to hear it. Praying for PEACE (and plenty of Providence, as well)!

Ruth said...

Oh...it was so awesome to see you and visit at the wedding!!! You and the children and your Mom and Dad...it was such a treat...we love your family so dearly. There's nothing like close friends. We will continue to pray that God will sustain you right now. I believe that God allows us to experience these times to help us encourage others when they go through valleys. I know the Lord has already used our low times of this past year to encourage a friend of mine at church. These times sure add strength and layers of thickness to the armor He's provided us with....keep pressing on.... Love you,
Ruth