Monday, November 20, 2006

Nov.21 Birthday Rap

Itttt's Our Birthday and we cannot lie
It didn't even take us by suprise
We're looking forward to a nice big break
We might even eat some yummy cake
Many years that it did begin
Being born with a great big grin
Being first has always been the best
Kicked me out so she could be the last
Sharing presents all throughout our life
Color coated so there is no strife
God's great blessing when life began
A forever perfect special friend

It's my birthday
It's her birthday
It's our birthday
BIRTHDAY!!

Sistor, You are the most special person God could have blessed me with to share so much of life! I love you and hope you have a tremendously wonderful day!! See a previous tribute to my sistor!! http://heartsjoy.blogspot.com/2006/03/sister-hood.html

5 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joyfuljourney said...

Hey sweetie - I've been looking forward to today because I have a special message for you on my blog! I posted a very cute picture from oh so long ago!!! Hope it makes you smile!!

joyfuljourney said...

By the way, just remember - you'll ALWAYS be one year and one week OLDER than me!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Cynthia! I hope it's been a great day for you. :)

LiteratureLover said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Thank you for that wonderful tribute. You are my little encourager! I love you.