Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Incredible

I have to share something so incredible with you.
My friend www.intothedepths-bttrfly1976.blogspot.com
did all the work to find this video and it was SO touching to me. I wrote a few blogs back about wanting prayers for new decisions. I just want to say thank you for your prayers. A new decision in our family has been made. I don't have time to write all about it but we are moving back to our previous home. We have peace about this decision and many factors in the reasons. We do not have things figured out for future but we are living on faith in our Father who is more than faithful. We would appreciate continued prayer support and I would love to encourage you by having you double click on the song above....beautiful message.

7 comments:

Bttrfly1976 said...

"The power in Your blood destroys all the lies!" That is just a darn good song. I can't for the life of me understand why we had never heard it before now. Nicole Nordeman rocks. I love you guys and will continue praying, not that God's hand be on your lives, I know it is always there. Rather, I pray that you continue to rest in that promise. He has been faithful to carry you this far, He won't drop you now! This is what it means to be held!!!
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed." says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

TWO DAYS!!!!

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Wow. When you meant big decisions, you meant BIG decisions.

Man, have we been there.

Praying for you...
Michelle

janiners said...

I've been thinking about you, girl. That IS a big decision and I trust that God will provide, guide, and direct as you move forward in faith with your decision. Praise the Lord for peace in the midst of it! love you, girl!

SuperMom said...

OH MY GOSH YOU'RE MOVING BACK?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I know a few people who are probably pretty happy about that...including me :-)

So glad for resolution!!

thebarefootpoet said...

Wow, I admire the kind of faith that responds and acts. God be with you all as you follow Him. I am with you all as well in prayer and in thought.

joyfuljourney said...

As you know, hubby and I have been through our share of hardships in ministry and have had to make decisions that didn't seem to make sense to anyone else! But God is so faithful! Just as God used your family to bless mine while we struggled, I know He has plans for you!

LiteratureLover said...

I have one thing to say:

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!