Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Job/ Chicken Pox

My job is turning out to be a joy. It is taking a little adjusting to a new position and learning curve but so far I really enjoy it. Fun to feel all professional.

My kids both were vaccinated for chicken pox but just two days ago I noticed spots. Yep, they got em. Poor kids, have to be locked here at home for a while. They are great sports though and we are trying to have fun in spite of it. It is a mild case and they seem to feel okay except for some itching. We keep em on itch free med.'s Anyway, pray that they heal quickly. Thanks.

4 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

Poor little things. I'm so sorry. BTW, I love your new pics.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the pox. We have been praying for them and you and that they will Get well in time for our fun Branson trip.
We sure are missing you all.

LiteratureLover said...

The counter moved!!! Good for you. :)

joyfuljourney said...

Oh man, that's no fun!

Glad the job is going well!