Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Boy's Birthday this month

I can't even believe my baby boy is in double digits!! We did some things different this year. Instead of a big friend party we did a family party and then just invited a couple of his friends to go to fun stuff one evening. He had a great time. He was elated with his gifts from friends and family and just seemed more grown up. I love that I can still pull him close and smooch those precious cheeks. His humor is keeping me laughing so much, reminds me of his fun Dad. ;)

My sweet son, you are such a joy and delight to us. We can't believe you are so much older and we celebrate each year we have with you. God has given you a wonderful heart of gold that wants to share God with others, as well as a mind of questions to seek out truth. You are a true treasure and we adore and love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure is hard to believe our little boy is in double digits. He is such a special little guy so talented, loving, caring, handsome, fun loving and so in tune with God.
He is so Special and loved by all.
Poppa

LiteratureLover said...

Can't believe he is so big. It doesn't seem possible. He's maturing into such a sweet young man.