Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friends

We had some dear friends from our short time in south Texas come to visit us on Monday evening and it was a lot of fun to see them and visit as though we had never left. I love those times, just picking up where you've left off and enjoying the fellowship all over again.

Tonight my kids both have a friend staying over with them. It is a brother and sister similar ages to Noah and Faith. They have been wonderful. Faith has never done a sleep over other than with cousins. The boys have played ninentendo and pretend and the girls have played with pet shop and are now watching a movie. I have issues with letting my kids go to spend the night but watching them tonight with these sweet kids (at our house) has been a delight. I love listening to them play and talk. Interesting to hear what they come up with as far as stories and relating to each other.

Sweet friends!

1 comment:

Bttrfly1976 said...

what?????????? oh now I am so jealous.

And no, you don't have much room to talk about keeping your blog updated. :)