Monday, October 08, 2007

Kid's Best Day!

I got so tickled the other day when the I picked the kids up from school and asked how it went that day. They both jumped in with excitement and told me it was the Best Day Ever!! I couldn't wait to hear why and here is what they said.

both - We got to play at recess together!!
sister - "Mom! I saw Noah across the grass and I just ran to him and hugged and hugged him real tight! He tried to run away when I started running after him but then I got him and hugged and hugged him."
brother - "Yea, and THEN we got to play with each other until I had to go! We don't usually get to see each other when we are at school Mom so when I saw her I thought...is that really her? It was, and it was so cool. I think we may get to do that more now days!

Okay, what Mother wouldn't blubber a bit at this? ;)

3 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Sweet,sweet,sweet!

Hey, I got to doing some math the other day. Don't you have a very special birthday coming up????

Bttrfly1976 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Bttrfly1976 said...

You are aware you haven't posted a new blog since October, aren't you??