Monday, January 22, 2007

First Basketball Game




Our kids Love Upward basketball!! This past week was their first game of the season and they did great! Brother did awesome in defense and dribbling and even taking a shot that hit the rim. It was our Princess very first basketball game!! She did great listening to the coach, blocking, dribbling, and getting open for the ball!! She made a BASKET and scored points for the team!! It was a blast to watch and Meme and Poppa were there taking these lovely pics and video. I will try to get more out later of the game but these are pics of princess first B-ball game!

5 comments:

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Pixie's first basketball experience was with Upward, and we all enjoyed it so much. She now plays on a competitive home school team, so it's a lot more intense. She's having a great time and learning a lot, but she has mentioned that she misses the Upward gang!

WTG kiddos! You're in for a great season!

Bttrfly1976 said...

She looks so into it!! I love my nephews basketball games. Of course, you know me, and sometimes I have serious issues with the ref. ;) I love it though, watching them learn, laughing when they go the wrong way, and seeing how ecstatic they are when they score. Great fun!! Why no pictures of brother??

heartsjoy said...

btfly - I didn't have any pics of brother at that moment. I was going to put more of both of them after I got them up. :) Plus, since I had a blog of only him she wanted one of only her. :@

Bttrfly1976 said...

ooooohhhhhh, I see. All about balance. I am glad I don't have to do that with my twelve. What a beating that would be.

LiteratureLover said...

Is she that big already? I mean, I know it's not been long since I've seen her, but you know how you have a perception in your head and then the real thing is so different? Well, that's how these pictures hit me. Give that girl some slow-growing pills. ;)